At ACE Hospital, we offer services for disorders of oesophagus, stomach, pancreas, liver, bile ducts and also for problems of thyroid, breast, skin and Hernias. We have a modern, well-equipped operation theatre, post-surgery recovery unit and other required infrastructure to take care of the patients. All procedures are performed by highly qualified, experienced and internationally trained specialists and surgeons. We also offer minimally invasive surgery (3D Laparoscopy) which is a state-of-art technique than the conventional way of laparoscopy. The benefits of which are fewer stitches, less pain; fewer scars, with fast recovery, as compared to open surgery and hence more economical.
It is usually performed for:
- Gall bladder diseases
- Gastro-oesophageal reflux disease (GORD)
- Spleen, adrenal and kidney disease
- Ulcers (internal), hernias
- Thymus removal for myasthenia gravis, lung diseases and mediastinal tumours
- Breast, uterus cancer removal, etc.
- Colorectal surgeries
- Obesity and metabolic disorders